Top Tips For Choosing The Best Commercial VacuumsSuperiorHomeSystems
When investing in cleaning equipment for your home or business, it is always important to find the options that will provide the best value for your money. Commercial vacuums are designed for commercial and industrial settings and will give you the best service in these situations.
Read on to understand better the differences between domestic and commercial vacuums and how to select the best cleaning equipment for your application.
Differences Between Domestic and Commercial Vacuums
Commercial vacuums are used to clean large areas such as office blocks, schools, and hotels. The differences between these types of equipment are the following:
- Commercial vacuums have high-powered motors and are more sturdy than their domestic counterparts, allowing them to be used for long periods without overheating or faltering.
- Commercial models can pick up more and bigger pieces of refuse than domestic ones. Not only can they suck up dust, but also papers, wood pieces, metal, and in some cases, liquids, without getting blocked or clogged.
- Industrial vacuums have larger capacity storage canisters or bags that allow them to be used for extended periods before needing to be emptied.
- As a result of their higher specifications, commercial vacuums are priced significantly higher than models designed for home use.
What To Look For When Selecting The Right Commercial Vacuums
When purchasing a commercial vacuum, look for the following characteristics to ensure that the machine is suitable for the job.
- Longer, stronger power cords that are resistant to stretching and tension.
- Large storage capacity to handle the high volumes of pick up.
- High-quality accessories and attachments for versatility in cleaning different floor types and surfaces as required.
- Broad, durable hoses to facilitate the pick up of oversized items.
- HEPA filtration system to ensure that all allergen particles are removed, leaving the air in the workspace clean and fresh.
- For use in an occupied workspace, your selected equipment should ideally have low noise operation levels.
Contact Superior Home Systems today to learn more about selecting the most suitable commercial vacuums for your application.
Our expert teams have been helping to create cleaner, healthier environments with the highest quality vacuum systems since 1982, specializing in BEAM central vacuum systems and service and repair all makes of vacuums.