Maximizing Your Central Vacuum System’s Lifespan Through Routine ServiceSuperiorHomeSystems
Every day, your central vacuum system quietly goes about the business of keeping your home clean and your air healthy. However, it is important to remember that your (almost) silent cleaning partner may need some attention occasionally.
To stay in top working order, your central vacuum system needs regular servicing to ensure all parts work effectively and efficiently together. Let’s dive into the importance of regular servicing and explain what you can expect from your next central vacuum service.
Why is Routine Central Vacuum Service So Important?
While these exceptional systems are designed to last, they are not infallible. Over time, debris, dust, and wear and tear can take a toll on their optimum performance. Therefore, routine service is essential for the following reasons:
- Regular servicing will prolong the lifespan of your system as faults will be detected and resolved early, preventing unnecessary (and potentially costly) damage to your system. You can expect your well-maintained system to last for at least 20 years!
- A well-maintained system will operate at optimum levels, helping you keep your home clean with extraordinary suction power that no dust can withstand.
- A well-functioning system will improve indoor air quality by removing dust, mites, dander, and other allergens.
- When running smoothly, your system will be energy efficient and reduce your energy bills in the long run.
What to Expect From Central Vacuum Servicing
- Comprehensive Cleaning: The technician will clean the central vacuum unit, hoses, and attachments to remove dust and debris. At the same time, they will check for and remove any blockages.
- Filter Inspection/Replacement: The filters are vital to the overall health of your central vacuum system and will be meticulously checked, cleaned, and replaced when necessary.
- Motor Maintenance: The motor will be thoroughly checked, cleaned, and lubricated as necessary.
- Hose & Attachment Inspection: The entire length of the hoses and all attachments will be checked, cleaned, and cleared of any jams to ensure smooth operation.
- Electrical Check: All electrical connections will be examined for damage or wear to prevent safety hazards.
- Checking & Testing: On completion of all the cleaning, checking, repairs, or replacement, the entire system will be tested to ensure it is operating at its full capacity and will effectively clean your home and purify the air.
To learn more about our expert servicing department, contact Superior Home Systems today. We offer on-site central vacuum service as well as a variety of service packages to suit your budget and requirements.